In preparation for its official launch, this up and coming photography business hired me for a website help session. The site is powered by WordPress, and was built by the company’s owner, and I provided additional assistance, allowing her to continue managing the site independently. I provided in-depth help with the following:
- Redirecting the domain name to the blog site powered by WordPress. Now, when users enter www.brandileannphotography.com, they are redirected to www.brandileannphotography.com/blog
- Setting configurations to enable Google’s search engine to find the site
- Setting configurations to include a Facebook “Like” button at the end of each blog post
- Adding widgets, pages to navigation, and a PayPal button
- Uploading documents to be included on the server, but ensuring that they do not appear in searches
Upon completion of the help session, I provided the company’s owner with a detailed copy of notes, including screenshots.