Here are the rules: Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog; tell seven random facts about yourself on your blog; tag seven people at the end and link their blogs; let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I was tagged by Christa.
1. I like eating my mom’s gravy by itself at Thanksgiving and Christmas.
2. I count incessantly. I count stairs, street lights, houses, tiles on the floor, letters and words on signs, panels on doors. You name it. I count it. It’s not a nervous thing. I just do it. And don’t ask me to remember the number, either. It’s just something I do.
3. I have a phobia of large birds. I didn’t know this until about 2 years ago, when some were brought for an assembly at work. I teased my friend about it beforehand, because she was aware of her fear and expressed it to us in a meeting. She also expressed how glad she was that she was going to be absent that day. Well, my “new” phobia revealed itself that day. I was on edge for at least an hour after the assembly was over. The guy kept coming in my direction…even after I got up and moved! Very unnerving. I later apologized to Nicole. 🙂
4. I HATE snakes. I hate looking at pictures of snakes, snakes on TV, rubber ones, drawings. I can’t stand them. I’m so afraid of ever encountering one, because I think I would just freeze. I’m absolutely TERRIFIED!!
5. Lee and I met at club called The Chili Pepper. I was 18, and he was 25. No, I didn’t have a fake ID. It was college night, and he wasn’t a loser. There were plenty of people there who weren’t in college. It just goes to show you that you really can meet someone just about anywhere! 🙂
6. I have never smoked anything in my life. I’m actually afraid to.
I can’t think of 7. I’d like to link to Ken’s and Cheznee’s, but theirs aren’t public. And I don’t think the other person considers me a friend anymore. That’s another blog post all on its own. 🙂